Once here, you’ll first be instructed on how to use an All Terrain Vehicle before using the track. The staff at our ATV adventure park are dedicated to sharing their knowledge about ATVs and how to safely maneuver an ATV through the parks. Before embarking for a fun filled ride, they will first bring visitors to the training area. Our instructors will make sure that all of the riders have a good understanding of how to operate an ATV before starting out on their own.
Come take a ride on our ATV to experience the “close up” beauty of a Malaysian Tropicale Rain forest. Come relax and enjoy yourself with family and friends in a sunny, stress free environment with a cool weather in the middle of the jungle.
- 1st when you arrive at base camp
- We will ask you to register and make payment – 10 min
- We will start with briefing and safety – 5 min
- Educate on how to operate the ATV – 5min
- All bikes are automatic gear
- ATV Practice run in Yard 1 – 15 min – Can skip if rider is experience
- If marshal satisfied with rider capability proceed to enter into the track. All our marshal are trained in ATV handling and mechanical repairs. Return back.
- Come enjoy yourself, release some stress, enjoy the hills with family and friends.
- Walk-in is allowed but priority is given to person who booked.
- Please wear shoes.
- Advise to wear long sleeve shirt and long pants
- Person who is 16 years and above can ride the ATV.
- Person who is 13 years and below have to ride with parent/guardian.
- Operating hours from 9am till 6pm, daily.
- ATV Fun Ride RM 50 for 20 min inclusive practice run.
- Track distance is 420m.