Go Green & Be Rewarded
There’s no better time than the present to start making environmentally-friendly changes. Support Colmar Tropicale, Berjaya Hill’ sustainability efforts by choosing our ECO-FRIENDLY STAY PLAN.
It’s simple. Just decline daily change of bed linens and towels in your room, and you will be rewarded with RM10 ECO-FRIENDLY CREDIT per night to be used in the resort.
Reusing your bed linens and towels can help to reduce water waste and environmental impact. Act now! Your eco-conscious effort can contribute to a more sustainable future.
To join this effort, please inform our Reception upon check-in or dial ‘0’ from your in-room telephone to contact our Reception.
Terms & conditions:
- Reward applies for a maximum of every 2 days. Every 3rd day, bed linens and towels will be replaced to maintain hygiene control and credit will not be issued on this day.
- Minimum of 2 nights stay is required.
- Credit can only be utilised for charges incurred at Dining Outlets or Recreation activities and posted to room account.
- Credit cannot be utilised for room charges, tourism fee and tax.
- Credit will be deducted for charges incurred (if any) from room account upon check-out.
- Credit cannot be deducted at Restaurants or Recreation Facilities.
- Reward is not applicable for complimentary and house-use rooms.
- Credit has no cash value, non-exchangeable for cash and non-transferable.